eSoftCode Item Support Policy
eSoftCode offers a 6-month support policy for all items sold on the platform. This means that if you purchase an item and encounter any problems with it, you can contact the vendor for support within 6 months of the purchase date.
The vendor is responsible for providing support for the item they have sold. This may include:
- Answering questions about the item
- Providing troubleshooting assistance
- Fixing bugs in the code
The vendor is not obligated to provide support for any issues that are caused by:
- User error
- Changes to the code by the buyer
- Third-party plugins or libraries
If you have a problem with an item that you have purchased from eSoftCode, you can contact the vendor through the platform's messaging system. The vendor will then be able to investigate the issue and provide you with support.
- The support policy applies to all items sold on the platform, regardless of the price.
- The support policy is only valid for the original buyer of the item.
- The support policy does not cover any lost or corrupted data.
- The support policy does not cover any customizations that have been made to the code by the buyer.
If you have any questions about the eSoftCode item support policy, please contact us at email@example.com
We hope this helps!