What information do we collect?
- Your name and email address
- Your IP address
- The code you submit to our platform
- Your payment information (if you purchase code)
How do we use your information?
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Improve our services
- Send you marketing communications
- Process your payments
- Protect our rights and property
Will we share your information with third parties?
- We will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
- However, we may share your information with third parties if:
- We are required to do so by law
- We are cooperating with a law enforcement investigation
- We believe that sharing your information is necessary to protect our rights or property
How can you control your privacy?
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
- You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can choose not to submit your code to our platform
For more information
For more information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
Changes to this policy
Additional information for vendors
In addition to the information listed above, we also collect the following information from vendors:
- Your bank account information (if you choose to be paid through eSoftCode)
- Your tax information (if you choose to be paid through eSoftCode)
We use this information to process your payments and to comply with tax laws.
Additional information for buyers
In addition to the information listed above, we also collect the following information from buyers:
- Your shipping address (if you purchase code)
We use this information to ship your code to you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com